AM

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My husband used this product for years . I loved the smell and it did improve the thickness of his hair. With age and some radiation treatments, he has lost a lot of hair but there was some shampoo left over. I started using it and can definitely see a difference in the thickness of my hair and it doesn't fall out like it was. Great product...Would highly recommend. I just ordered two bottles since I plan on continuing using it. Don't think I will ever go back to any other brand. When ordering, the delivery was within two days, packaged perfectly and shipping was free since I ordered the two bottles.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

it has large enough size for its price and am still in the middle of my bottle. Its cool on the hair and scalp and has pleasant enough scent. I use it daily with the conditioner and serum treatment twice a week and have noticed some hair growth. I do notice some hair breakage still though. It doesnt cause any allergies for me and doesnt dry my hair even if I dont use conditioner.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

67d8c434-d035-495e-b9f3-64b2e0d326d5
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Hello All, As a shampoo itself it's good but because it has a fragrance or oil in it that causes the skin on my face to tingle quite unpleasantly when I'm shampooing my hair in the shower I'm giving it 4 stars. I'm not sure what it is that does this....but because of this I would not purchase this product again....hmmm