AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is one of my favorites! This is so amazing for immune system! Also every time I feel a sore throat or something I take Bryonia I start feeling effects right away. I love the quality and love the fact it’s natural. Homeopathy is a gift from universe and I am grateful to have it my life.My family and friends take Bryonia and see effect. Also the taste is amazing

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I always use this honeopatic drug when me or my daughters get pneumonia and in just three days are fully relieved. I always make sure to have at least three tubes at home as it help us with any bronchial illness. Super effective.

9fd65cdb-1939-4944-828e-2c645e296349
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

As long as the indication is correct, homeopathic remedies are usually quite effective, especially for short term acute actions. Bryonia is a good medicine in this potency.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Fast and easy to add to my iherb order. Good value for money. I was glad that I ordered this product as it helped with a problem I was experiencing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Used this the same day i received it after confirmed that I have covid omicron on the same day. works well and all symptoms gone in 2 days. yay.

Love all products from this company. Always high quality and effectively.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

A good homeopathic remedy with many different uses. Would definitely recommend buying this.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Helps with my neck and back spasms as well as, joint pains.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Another top remedy for the emergency kit. One that gets used a fair bit.