AM

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great polenta. Made it 1cup of corn grits and 3cups of water. Salt, fresh grounded pepper, thime and chili pepper up to taste. Bring to boil and then swimmer for 20min on low temperature, mixing from time to time. At the end added 2Tbs of powder milk and 50g of butter. Can be cook only with milk if you like. We had it together with some soft boiled eggs and parmezan. Really nice and easy to cook and enjoy with your family.

f90cbeef-c0a3-475b-a479-5973fbbbf780
856f6809-8c71-4e34-ab1a-c96a95c632d4
b0f8274f-74c4-4efd-9f9b-9f45e3350bf4
Posted on May 23, 2022

I’m happy that I found this product. It is very easy to make and the quality is great. It tastes good by itself because the ingredients are high quality. I often make it using some coconut milk and it becomes creamy and rich. It can be used for sweet or savory dishes.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I will be honest and say that I used to eat the Quaker grits and loved it. I’ve had real some grits from down south and these grits are probably a bit more like the real deal. The taste of the good grits is a bit more fresh raw corn and less bland. It’s not the warm bland toasty corn flavor of Quaker. I also tried to make polenta and it also has the sort of greenish raw corn flavor, this is probably what it is supposed to taste like, but we didn’t like it. Overall, it seems like quality product, a step up from Quaker, but it’s a distinctive flavor.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love to make baked or fried polenta with Bob's Red Mill corn grits. I cook it with chicken stock, then add cheese to increase the protein. Bob's products are high quality.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We primarily utilize Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits as a breakfast treat served with vegetable greens, all topped off with poached eggs. I recommend serving with a steaming cup of herbal coffee (Teeccino vanilla nut or other great flavor).

Posted on May 6, 2022

we make this for breakfast Grits and the fact its Gluten Free is very suitable for our digestion. The serving on the package is relevant to other brands. I recommend using this because its healthy as other brands for corn bread.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Whatever I buy from Bobs red Mill ends up being good. Love me some polenta and this is a good choice. Only thing that would make it better is if it was organic.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Love these gluten free corn grits for my cornbread recipe Sometimes challenging to find gluten free products Gluten free bread is often pricey and does not taste great—-hence my cornbread Great price and terrific quality Ja’Nell M Brenner

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

These grits are great. I've been ordering them for a few years now and the quality is always the same. Bob's Red Mill is a brand I can trust.