AM

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I was so excited to find this here as they can be hard to find in my country. I use them for dishes like kachang pool (i.e., fava beans dips) and I like that you need not soak them overnight. They taste amazing and are better than the overtly salted ones that comes in cans in my country.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

A great source of protein. The beans are bigger than the ones in my country but the taste is same. I make a nice pouree for me and my kid

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Really tasty; love the texture. They are quick to cook too, and great topped with some good olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and whatever fresh herbs I have available. Great as an addition to salads, and even cold in packed lunches.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

So glad iHerb stocked this as was looking everywhere. These beans are delicious. Made them into a hommus dip with lemon, garlic, salt and a little olive oil.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

If you have a specific need for skinless fava beans, I think you would be happy with this product. But if you want to make foul medames, these beans are not right. I think this is best for bessara soup.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I love fava beans but usually one of the hardest parts is that after you boil them you have to peel them, one by one. The fact that these come peeled already is a huge time saver. I can now make my favorite soup in half the time and effort!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Fava beans is great source of protein. I like that they come already unshelled. Easy to cook and great taste

Posted on May 14, 2022

These fava beans have been an absolute god-send. Highly recommend.