AM

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Bob's Red Mill flours are the best. I am not gluten-free, but I purchased this to use in holiday gravy, because it blends better and does not "lump." I plan to find more uses for it, blending it with other flours for baking.

giuly
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Like the versality of this flour, can be use in so many recipes. size is enough for baking every day i even can use it as a cream of rice. No doubt with the quality of ingredient here .

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My favorite flour to use in rice-based gluten-free sourdough starters.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My absolutely must-have product. I use it in the gluten-free bread I prepare as well as in cookies.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Would definitely buy again.Like to use it in bakery. An excellent product for baking,

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a staple in the pantry for baking, especially those with gluten sensitivity like myself. Much healthier option too.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Haven’t decided what to make with this one , but I am sure I will find bunch of things to make with this. 😄

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great quality, clean ingredients, i use it in my backing recipies, i recommand

Sharonman
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality and I successfully made a rice cake for my son’s birthday