AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Good quality moisturizing contact lense liquid placed into big size package that is comfortable to use and economical enough. No scent liquid with pH balanced composition to match healthy tears. Works well, definitely like it and plan to buy again in future.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I tried the trial version and it was so good I had to get the full bottle. you get good amount of uses for the price and size. good quality as my eyes are sensitive but I had no problem with this.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I loved Clear Care forever but the quality of the discs went way down and no one ships it to my country anymore either. This works fine so far, very comfortable, no problems.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Best contact lens solution out there! It really moisturizes the contacts and they feel more comfortable the night after. It also cleans the lens well.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Big enough won’t finish quickly and also it comes with a case for the lenses. Also it haze a nice packaging.

a7ab6c13-835f-4c2a-8f9e-07acabf4d361
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really like this one. Does not dry my eyes!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

great lense solution, my eyes are sensitive and it helps to keep my monthly lenses fresh and clean! also great price!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

No scent, awesome for daily use, the size is great

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Does the job; cleans my lenses and keeps them feeling comfortable.