AM

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Been using these fruit pouches for baby’s breakfast. It makes it less stressful when I can’t find fresh organic fruit at the supermarket. Quality I can trust for my baby, with a good mix of fruit ingredient, I like that I can also use it over a few days if I pop it in the fridge.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

my 2,5yo adores this brand and all their products

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My toddler loves pouches after meals, so these are nice as they come in a box. Great deal!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Fruity and a great snack

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Help with kids intestinal health

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A 9-month-old child is drinking deliciously while smiling very much. I put it on plain yogurt or give it as a snack. The size is often used up once for a 9-month-old child, but I put it on yogurt in the morning and then divide it as a dessert after snacks and rice.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I thought it was a slightly unfamiliar combination of fruits, but the taste is so good that my kids love it. It's the right size and the packaging is neat, so it's good to keep it, and it's good to take it with you as a snack.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm feeding my 8-month-old daughter. I put it on yogurt or oatmeal or give it as it is. I tried to eat what was left, but it is delicious. I was able to drink cleanly without any persistent sweetness. I bought it in bulk, so there are still many, but I want to use it slowly because it will last for a long time.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I eat it as a snack. It's very convenient this time of year when you want something cold! It's good because it's easy to carry and you can put a lid on it.

Posted on May 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The taste is delicious, my daughter once loved it, and the sweetness in it is that the ingredients do not contain added sugar