AM

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
My kids love the taste

Convenient packaging that opens into a little folder. Great for keeping the pantry organised! Tastes great, helps my kids aged 3 and 1 maintain a balanced diet when I forget to stock up on fresh fruits. The pouch comes in a good size; each serving is just right for toddlers. This is my go to snack for when my 1 year old rejects her meals. She never says no to this!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It taste roughly same with version banana strawberry. My 14 months love this very much. I bought many last time for stockpiling since I can’t buy this if summer coming since temperature will ruin it during shipping

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

super convenient breakfast for busy days. seems like it is quite filling because my kid doesn't always finish this pouch though he finishes others.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is very convenient for my kid when we hit on the road trip or after sports event. There are variety flavors to choose and the portion size is just perfect for snack time. Great taste, good for all ages.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Very nice big pack, great flavour but for me there is some kind of aftertaste from this Specific flavour. Love many Beech nut products which are great but this one kinda disapointed me.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This set is a good purchase and it's convenient for a busy parent

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Another flavour that my girl loves, very fruity and creamy. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

A bit too much added sugar, but flavour is okay

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Its very good to use it and my baby love it

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My daughter looks forward to this everyday!