AM

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Bar Harbor Manhattan style was very refreshing. Like all tinned chowder not as good as the fresh brew, but pretty darn good. Have been buying tinned Chowder for years as it is very hard to find a restaurants in Australian that make fresh Chowder. Thumbs up to Bar Harbor, I will continue to buy more.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A repeat customer here and anyone who I’ve ordered for love this. Even better than its NE style (which is already really good for a can soup). Super chunky and full of clams. Really, really good.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Actually I like their clams sauce the best. This is good too, but not as good because it has other things mixed in, like weird potatoes. But it is strill better than a lot of other brand's clam chowder.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Unfortunately this was my first time tasting Manhatten Style clam chowder and I was expecting it to be rich and creamy and white and not how it is

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Delicious! Does come in a smaller can. I do recommend adding some water to dilute it as it was slightly too thick for me.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I really like all of their soups. The clam chowders are my favourite though!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Hubby said yum! Love the ingredients with no unknown additives.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

very tasty! Will definitely buy again. The size is good not too big or too small

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I loved this chowder, could actually taste the ingredients, didn't feel chemical at all

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Same as other reviewers, the soup itself is great. The potato is not tasty