Page 1 - Reviews - Auromere, Pre-Shampoo Conditioner, Hair Conditioning Oil, 7 fl oz (206 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love Ayurveda, and this product uses its infinite knowledge to its advantage. It is important to come with a clear mind and to forget hat you know about regular shampoos and conditioners because this is a new way of pampering your hair. Firstly, you need to massage the conditioning oils into your scalp and hair, and only then, wet your hair and apply the shampoo. I was skeptical at first, but I have to say, my hair never looked better. It is strong, soft and my scalp in not oily at all (something that happens to me after using regular conditioners and shampoos after a day). As for the smell, it is not a synthetic smell, it doesn’t smell like flowers, it smells like plants and oils, like it’s ingredients. So it you’re looking for a conditioner or shampoo that will make your hair smell like perfume, this is not the product for you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The best hair oil , it will makes your hair grow faster, thicker &healthier. I use it twice a week and the results are amazing! No more frizz , split ends & dryness.. the scent for me is normal as it’s a herbal oil & fragrance-free , give it a try and thank me later .

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love their hair products. Their scent is like no others. I also love conditioning prior to shampoo, as well as after. You HAVE to smell this line of products. It doesn’t have that gross synthetic hair care smell that even good, natural brands have. This smells like plants! It’s like the archetypal hair products. Totally mythological. In a good way.

bluebug
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This conditioner - used BEFORE shampooing - has really great ingredients. I love ayurveda and this is very very clean ingredients, and I use it with the Auromere shampoo as well. My hair doesn't really _feel_ conditioned after I wash it, I need to condition it again with a leave in - but that's really fine. It's a great pre-poo.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I use this twice each week because my scalp is very dry. It feels and smells a bit like honey. The packaging is fine. The top opens easy and there is no waste when you pour it out. It's not a large bottle. The hardest part for me is remembering to put this on my hair when it is dry. It does a decent job but not amazing for curly hair. It does not feel like it's moisturizing, but after shampooing my hair the knots are a little easier to deal with. I like the ingredients so to me it's worth it. It's a bit expensive for a so so product. That is why I give it 4 stars.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My friend recommended me to try this product. It’s especially good if you have thinning hair. It’s a good size as well. Smells good too.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product is amazing. I use it on my hair before I wash with shampoo because I have really naturally dry hair. It makes my hair so shiny and soft, I wish I bought 4 bottles of it but it’s always out of stock. Super great ingredients

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I used to use the shampoo of this same brand and liked it as it doesn’t have artificial scent. I read the reviews of people recommending this pre-shampoo conditioner and decided to use it for my first time, which worked really well! Thank you for your recommendations.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is great oil to use for dry falling hair. Great combinaison of natural ingredients. I add a few drop of essential oils for the smell. great value for the price compared to other similar products. i love it!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Fab ingredients that really benefit my scalp psoriasis at times of flare ups. I find it really gentle. Leaves my hair feeling soft. Would have preferred a spray bottle as i am really messy when applying the oil, but thats just probably me! ; ) Great price!