Page 1 - Reviews - Auromere, Neem Plus 5, Ayurvedic Shampoo with Neem, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am in love with this shampoo. It's composition is natural and includes herbs from Ayurvedic recipes. The package is pretty big and easy to use. The scent is wonderful. You need just a small amount of shampoo to create a perfect foam. The hair after washing is so shiny, moisturized and healthy.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality is the shampoo is good and the size of the package is great too. This is a clarifying product to the hair and scalp which promotes scalp health. However I would not use it as a daily shampoo unless you have a moisturizing conditioner to match. But remember your scalp and hair still need sebum, which is beneficial, so don't wash it all away every. The ingredients in this are great for hair health and not commonly found in US products typically on the shelf so give it a go. I paid this with other ingredients that contain peptides and dht fighters to encourage hair growth and thickness after a particularly stressful time in my life.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This shampoo leaves hair and scalp feeling clean and suds nicely. I have been using it for a while and really enjoy it. The scent is fine - nothing amazing but nothing bad. It is also a decent size bottle. iHerb usually has the best price which is why I bought it from this site.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Has TRANSFORMED my hair!!! SO SO happy with this creation!! I was having a hard time finding a healthy shampoo that didn’t make my hair greasy, this shampoo has completely surprised me!! After just a few uses I noticed my hair has body at the roots where it used to be flat and the grease factor seems totally regulated in a way it never has before, enjoy!!! I highly recommend for greasy-tending hair!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have oily scalp and long thick wavy asian hair. This is the best clarifying shampoo I have used and it gives a squeaky clean feeling which I personally like. It also detangle my hair during wash so I sometimes do not need to use conditioner afterward. Repurchased despite the price increase since I can't find a replacement my hair like better.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have 4b 4c african American hair. let that be a point of reference for you. this really cleans. like squeaky clean, clean. I would call this a clarifying shampoo. I love the ingredients that are found in this so I will use it sparingly. it is thick in texture and has an herbal smell like licorice or a tulsi basil smell. I recommend using the preshampoo oil (I use it like a hot oil treatment beforehand) then clarify with this shampoo. I have to deep condition after or my hair will tangle. I say try it especially if you experience heavy buildup and want a clean shampoo. a little goes a long way. this really suds up a lot. lots and lots of bubbles. I do like that it was shrink wrapped for shipping. thanks iHerb.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about this shampoo- it is very simple . But, after using it for a few weeks, I realize that the high quality ingredients are making my hair so happy! A pleasant scent, tingly to the scalp a bit (the neem oil) and perfect for anyone- especially those sensitive to artificial stuff. My hair has never been healthier after my first bottle. It seems to be growing in a bit darker, too- I’m gray- is that possible? Great hair scalp health benefits. I’ve trusted this company for decades with toothpaste. Now I’m branching out and am not disappointed!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love Ayurveda, and this product uses its infinite knowledge to its advantage. It is important to come with a clear mind and to forget hat you know about regular shampoos and conditioners because this is a new way of pampering your hair. Firstly, you need to massage the conditioning oils into your scalp and hair, and only then, wet your hair and apply the shampoo (if your hair is naturally soft, you can omit the conditioner, the shampoo is great by itself as well). I was skeptical at first, but I have to say, my hair never looked better. It is strong, soft and my scalp in not oily at all (something that happens to me after using regular conditioners and shampoos after a day). As for the smell, it is not a synthetic smell, it doesn’t smell like flowers, it smells like plants and oils, like it’s ingredients. So it you’re looking for a conditioner or shampoo that will make your hair smell like perfume, this is not the product for you.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I’ve had an itchy scalp for going on 10 years, and I’ve tried MANY natural shampoos to help. This is one of my favorites that helps control the itch and leaves my hair squeaky clean. So many shampoos leave build-up and residue which makes my super thick, long, wavy hair even more difficult to manage, but not this stuff. That’s my number one reason for continuing to buy it, second being it lathers so well that it lasts a long time. I use it in conjunction with Art Naturals Coal Tar shampoo, which is a little stronger and helps manage the itching a little better (but is more expensive). I’m not a huge fan of the neem/anise smell, but

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the 2nd bottle i buy it the scent very nice and i use it every day since i have oily hair the size is large will stay for more than 2 months