Page 1 - Reviews - Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Foam-Free, Cardamom-Fennel, 4.16 oz (117 g) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Stop poisoning yourself with fluoride in most major brands that continue flogging their toxic junk. Instead opt for this brand which uses a special blend of ingredients that leave a nice taste in your mouth and act to help with many oral issues: gum colour, gum health, saliva viscosity, breath odour, This Cardamom Fennel formula is nice because it's not minty so you don't get that arctic mouth feeling. It's my favourite toothpaste and I suggest it for anyone who wants to avoid toxins or poisons.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

It's great to find a herbal toothpaste. Works for when you have sensitive teeth and need to brush, especially after sugary meals, several times per day.. The price is above average The packaging and tube are good Tastes good and does not irritate the mouth You may need to spread it properly with a fingertip across your teeth so you don't waste it on the toothbrush as it's natural and doesn't foam

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Recently purchased this toothpaste, and I am pleasantly surprised at how my mouth feels so unbelievably clean for hours after brushing my teeth. My teeth feel clean like after you've been to the dentist. No strong smell to this toothpaste, no overpowering flavor of any of the ingredients within it, and best of all (for me anyway) No Mint. This is a very pleasant, light-tasting toothpaste that doesn't get all foamy as if you were using a bar of soap. If you're looking for a mint-free and suds-free alternative, give this one a try.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is the only toothpaste we will use. My husband and I cannot go back to ordinary foamy hyper minty toothpastes after this. The taste is light and pleasant, and does not irritate the mouth. It’s cleaned old tobacco stains from my husband’s teeth, and I love it too. The flavour doesn’t linger a long time in the mouth, but that’s okay because I thats what a clean mouth should smell like- nothing at all!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought it because I wanted to try another flavor of my fav toothpaste. The price is reasonable compared to the value. Auromere will always amaze you!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My favorite toothpaste of all time! Mildly spicy flavor and delicious. Low foaming and still very effective, Leaves my teeth smooth and squeaky clean. I love Auromere as well and I buy all of their little soaps too.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It's quite nice if you don't like foam or mint. Probably won't purchase again because I like foaming toothpastes so I've been mixing it with another toothpaste. The flavour is nice but for some reason I don't feel like I have cleaned my teeth without the minty flavour lol.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Have tried all the various brands of 'natural' toothpaste out there. Many contain some nasty ingredients, plus fake sugars. This brand has been great for me - the herbal taste may not please those who prefer a fake 'minty freshness' but I love the natural. Will reorder ongoing.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This toothpaste is wonderful. The kids are happy to use it too. You can see the results after couple times and after brushing your teeth you can actually feel how clean they are.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It's kinda weird but I find myself craving this toothpaste. Surely it's the herbs my gums must want from time to time. I'm just glad to have it available to keep on hand.