AM

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great pain relief!

A bathroom must have. Sitting all day at work, I sometimes strain my neck muscle by sitting in odd positions, and this has been great to help me with my neck pain!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Aspercreme really helps the arthritic pains in my hands and is non-invasive, not smelly, and really does the job. It's not really readily available in Montreal, Canada where I live so I have to bring it in from the U.S.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a good sized tube, and easy to carry round in bag without spilling. A good addition to first aid kit, and especially useful for travelling.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I found this brand very good for my muscles pain. It worked well. But I had only minor aches, so I don’t know how it works for bigger issues.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It is quite a good cream, which has no scent and sticky texture, however, we expected it to be more effective in pain since it is recommended by orthopaedic surgeons.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have been using this on my sore shoulder and with great benefit, It's extremely effective, good quality great value.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Fantastic relief. No scent and no residue on tour skin. Relief is gauranteed every time. Best product I have found.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Use as mentioned Best Quality Good package

Posted on May 9, 2022

excellent product. I will buy again