AM

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Just buy it.

I have dry 4b/4c hair, that tangles a lot at the ends and I've tried many products of this type but none worked as good as this one. It has a citrusy and sweet scent; reminiscent of a clementine. I used one pump per medium sections of dry hair and it immediately hydrated my hair and loosened it. It made my hair incredibly easy to comb through and it wasn't greasy. When pumping, be careful because it has a very watery texture. As I Am has amazing quality products and they're worth a try. The price is a little steep without a promotion, and the package isn't all that big, but you don't need much product. So, it could last you for 3-4 months depending on your hair density and frequency of use.

d6c66c53-de9d-4362-9e1e-dd829695c708
Sophia
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I just started using the As I AM brand and so far I am very satisfied with their products in terms of quality and performance. I bought 3 products until now: the Leave-In Conditioner, the So Much Moisture hydrating lotion and the Moisture Milk Daily Revitaliser. I am reviewing each one separately. All 3 products work wonders on my curly natural long low porosity hair. I was looking for protein-free moisturising hair products to combat frizzy hair and to repair the hair damage caused by proteins overload and I think I have found them! The So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion has a light consistency: I apply it on dry hair to prevent frizz and keep hair in place. It has a pleasant, unobtrusive scent and leave my hair soft and shiny. It is a great quality product at an affordable price. The bottle will last me a while as I only need to use a dime size. The only downside is the pump that isn't working. Overall I am very satisfied with this product which I highly recommend. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My fine, wavy, color treated hair loves this light, yet deeply hydrating lotion. I apply it before I get out of the shower and then put their restoring leave in conditioner over it on the ends where my hair needs extra support and the result is gorgeous, hydrated, healthy-looking hair

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

super moisturizing for my 2c hair . I use the product around 3 times a week, right before I go out to give my curls light, airy look. Love the scent. If you have a very think hair you may want to get 2 bottles at a time, but as my hair is not too think I don't use much of the product in one go.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A pleasant surprise! it's liquidy, not a cream and not a gel. The scent is pure coconut and it lingers. The great thing about this lotion is you can you it on dry hair, usually you need to mist or refresh your curl but this product works perfectly for taming frizz on dry hair.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

scent is pleasant quality 237 ml size can go for 2 3 months Benefit I am using 2 times 2 3 pumps and it makes my 2c hair manageable and lock Hydration

da5591ed-7bea-4033-afd4-4e997311e916
d8e06a10-d79e-4725-9c29-8f4b6fa1c738
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a great refresh for your hair on day 2 or 3 after washing to add a bit of life back! I also find it good for those days my hair needs a bit of extra moisture. Although there is scent, this hasn't irritated my sensitive scalp at all. It's easy to use and makes your hair look great 😃

Rosheru
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My hair love this. I have locs and I wanted a light moisturizer that won’t cause build up in my hair and this is perfect. It has a nice light texture, thin consistency and distributes through my hair easily.