AM

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

First, the scent is amazing! I use this once a week after using the as I am shampoo. I usually leave it in for 15-25 minutes. I detangle just before rinsing out, and it is very to brush. Whenever I use it, I can have a successful wash and go. My curls love this product. A little goes a long way, it is pretty thick.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

i gave this a 4 stars because of its size but it’s a really great product nonetheless. it’s really moisturizing, the size looked much bigger on iherb. i like the scent of it. i would buy it again, it works great on my dry scalp and dry curly hair.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My curly hair type: low porosity 3C-4A. I found this deep conditioner to be very hydrating from the first use. It left my hair shiny and my curls held for a few days.

I usually like As I Am products, but everything other than the leave-in seems to fall short for me for some reason. On one hand, I like the texture and how thick this deep conditioner is, but on the other, it doesn't moisturize as well and I don't feel much difference in my hair... Maybe it'll work better for really damaged hair.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

the size is very small but it's okay.. it works great on my hair

2ca8bd63-a84e-4c67-a551-367c0f7bc4bc
17c353f6-27c6-4de6-b25e-71486ce19064
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Smells nice and makes my hair softer!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Does the job well, hair feels moist

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It smells amazing. Really moisturising

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The hair cuticle is free of protein and lipids (ceramides), when the lipid layer is disturbed, the hair loses its shine and becomes brittle. This mask contains ceramides, which contribute to the partial restoration of the cuticle. It is better to apply for at least 30 minutes under the cap. Suitable for damaged, colored, brittle, dull hair.

d8bf9b4c-e40e-4508-9dbd-bde13d9110da
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Hey, I'm talking to you, everything belongs to you to take advantage. I hope everyone does this so that we can benefit from the smell. The smell is not strong, medium and sweet. I mean, you don't like to use your hair. You put it after the shampoo for 30 minutes and wash it. It is big but the truth is very young. The age is not normal. What is the age of the package? Its quantity is enough for you for three weeks. If your hair is thick, the benefit is moisturized for my hair and I feel its luster that moisturizes from the first use. The formula is good for the scalp, do not approach it, as your hair will fall out. Sensitive, not normal, moisturizing, moisturizing, very excellent. The first use of its texture is a medium texture on a light, for their hair is light, it suits them, and it suits them, and it is suitable for low and medium, do I recommend it? If your hair is dry, I recommend a very small amount and sweet moisturizing, but it is not the best of it.

fe9c51ee-2d24-4ccb-9927-d5bff3c181f8