AM

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product for kids curly hair and great cleaning shampoo. my niece hair is very dry and tangled, 3b curls, this helped a lot. can detangle and section well also. cleaned the scalp well and followed with a conditioner. the smell is great and good size for the price also. thanks iherb

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

WOW!!!!!! minimum ingredients- maximum softness of hair after use. So - I know that it is a shampoo for kids but look at the composition - its great for everyone!!! its gentle, will be great for everyday wash, suits sensetive scalp, make the hair soft without using conditioner ot mask afterwards. do not dry the hair - the package is the greatest with a dispenser!!! worth trying. Its not cheap - but its so worth it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I order this for myself and didn’t notice it’s for children but hear me out my hair feels so healthy after using it totally recommend you buying it

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought it for my niece and hair hair has been looking so pretty and feeling so soft these last few days ✨ it's vegan and has natural ingredients!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This product has a good scent and quality. However, I am used to using a foaming baby wash, so it feels very heavy and soapy in comparison and a bit more difficult to rinse off. Perhaps I need a baby loofah to get the best out of this product. Even so, it is very gentle on my baby’s hair and eyes, so I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I used everyday during this lockdown. I feel so good after use it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended. Worth to Try it. Love it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is amazing for curly hair. It makes the hair really soft and silky. I would also purchase the conditioner if it comes in the same range.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Used it, love it, it cleans really well, the scent is nice, overall will buy again, its also really soft and makes the hair softer, used with conditioner.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

a little goes a long way. it foams very much and I love the scent too. it's mild. only downside is the size. it's small

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I didn’t use it on my daughters hair yet - only on mine. It’s hydrating but I cannot use more than once per shower as I feel it’s a bit oily.