AM

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
מצוין!

Excellent shampoo. From the first use and when you wash your hair with it you feel it is softer. It protects the shades of gray if your hair is gray or blond or with shades best quality , a large size of 355 ml, a nice scent, moisturizer, no sensitive and more it is vegan .. !! I highly recommend these natural ingredients and will try other products from the same brand.

a2084968-6c00-4786-8531-a267024882b0
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent shampoo. From the first use and when u wash your hair with it , you feel it s softer on the wet hair when taking shower. It s protecting the ash shades if your hair is ashe or blonde or have highlights ,big size 355 ml, nice scent,moisturizer, plus It s Vegan..!! I highly recommend this artnaturals and will try other products from the same brand.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This purple shampoo is doing great to help my bleached highlights to turn and stay in grey color as it should be! The cons is just the coloring would really stain your hands with a slight blue/purple tint. Wear gloves if you want, but i just use it with bear hands. I’m happy with the quality that helps to stay away from yellowish hair.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Leaves the hair soft and smooth, doesn't strip hair color. It is good for sensitive scalps too. I have fine and soft hair and I love using this. This is the best purple shampoo out there.. it is amazing and does not cost a lot too. Definitely good value for money. I would recommend this for people with blonde/ash / bleached hair.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Honestly the best purple shampoo I’ve used. Size was so worth the price, packaging is great, the benefits of the products are of course awesome and I am seeing results in preventing my newly died hair to maintain its color. I love the scent of the shampoo! The quality is great and feels good for my hair.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I don’t dye my hair but I get greys that annoy me. I have brown hair that is on the light side. Once a week with this shampoo gives it a nice depth and I don’t notice the greys as much. I really like it. I don’t do scented products and this one does not bother me at all.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love it. Pleasant smell, deep purple color an it is actually foaming up properly which is kinda rare with purple shampoos. I will repurchase it along with the conditioner. Good quality for the price. Size is big enough. And it moisturizing well.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like that it only has a slight scent. Hair is very soft after use and it does keep my color from fading. However, my hair feels a bit slippery after use which I am personally not a fan.