AM

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Amazing scent plant based and cruelty free shampoo! My hair feels great after using it, plus it has Rosemary that helps fight hair loss, plus hemp, what has many benefits for my scalp. its now one of my basic toiletries to have.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

One of my favorite! My hair is super nice after this shampoo, I even do not need a conditioner.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

great quality and scent good size and great for my hair

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Very nice shampoo for my thin blond Scandinavian hair. And love the smell

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

very good product at a good price.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good product. So far so good

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo has a very unusual gel consistency - it looks like a slime. The aroma is neutral - it smells of herbs and mint. Foams very well and the foam is firm and soft. Delicately cleanses the scalp, does not dry, when you wash it off, you feel soft at the roots like after a conditioner (I have unpainted hair that is prone to oily and dry at the ends). I use it in tandem with an air conditioner from the same line. Hair retains its volume and "decent" look longer.

8981e8c0-9997-4d62-8a3d-83c41165766b
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This is an excellent shampoo with rosemary and lemon balm to strengthen the hair structure. It lathers well and cleans great. It has a pleasant herbaceous-mint smell and a healthy natural composition with hemp stem cells. At the same time, after application, it does not cause any negative reactions. I will be glad if you give this review "LIKE"

Posted on Oct 31, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

This rosemary shampoo has a pleasant herb-mint scent. Well suited for my normal hair type, it foams and washes well, but does not dry out. Itself by the consistency of medium density. Economical to use, this is enough for a long time. Has a great natural composition with Hemp stem cells. I do not observe any negative reactions after using it. I really liked it. If you can put "LIKE" for this review

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this shampoo. Washes hair very well. I noticed that they are getting thicker. The smell is slightly medicinal, does not remain on the hair.