AM

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Comprehensive Vitamin D3 Approach!

I love how this contains a significant good dose of Vitamin D3. I like that this comes in a softgel. It is enhanced with Vitamin K2, Vitamin A (low dose) and some low dose tocotrienol. I really like this mix. Good during sun-less periods, ingredients are very good and size is acceptable.

This has been recommended by my nutritionists and I am really satisfied with the product.Quite small softgels,easy to swallow and I could really seen increase in my energy levels and mood after starting to take them.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

If you need a dosage of 5000 - a good combination with vitamin E and K. It really affects the level of vitamin D in the blood.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Doctor recommend. If this what keeps me healthy, it is worth every penny. The quality, ingredients and size is what makes this an excellent buy.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I took pills for three months. Vitamin D3 levels increased from 27 to 36. I expected more in three months, so I give four stars. I will try to finish all 120 tablets and see how the level of vitamin D3 changes.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good products and small size ( for those looking for a small size softgel)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Not only vitamin D, this supplement comes also with vitamin A, K and E. Brilliant!

Posted on May 16, 2022

This vitamin d3 is of great quality. Also, good price-size ratio.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good dose of vit d, plus has k2 and vit a!👍🏻

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The amount everyone needs to be taken. It can help with your blood pressure. Very good