AM

HMB
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been using the Maximum formula during winter for years but am sensitive to sunlight so don't use it during summer. I got this to use during summer and I love it; it's essentially the same as the Maximum only difference is that it doesn't have the AHAs. I love that it's completely fragrance free and there is no scent at all when it's applied. It's a fairly thick lotion but it spreads easily and skin feels very moisturized and smooth after application.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is such a good value for the size. It has lasted us a good long time! Love that the texture is not greasy and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I use it after shaving and it also helps reduce razor burn and irritation. Anything with fragrance is a no-go for that, so the unscented is perfect for me.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

No scent, I use it after the shower, absorbs quickly, leaves no sticky residue. Skin feels well moisturized all day. I have sensitive skin and my age is 27. My mum has used this for ages so I decided to try it. I will repurchase. Packaging is easy to use pump. If you found this helpful a thumbs up would make my day :)

Posted on May 26, 2022

Unscented, best for dry and sensitive skin. Quite thick but not greasy and spreads easily. Very moisturizing. Still observing if it’s good for tropical weather like ours, but on the initial use, it seems ok. Size is quite big so it’s good value for money. Packaging is ok.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Love this lotion, it's the only one that keeps my skin moisturized all day. During the winter season, my skin gets REALLY dry and sometimes peels. This does the trick and would be perfect for someone with sensitive skin. Love that there is no scent and the texture is rich and creamy. Excellent quality product. The size of the bottle is also great, I only have to buy one once or twice a year. Great for use with people of any age.

I was very surprised at how perfect this lotion is. Most lotions are too watery, or too greasy. This one is just right and my skin stays moisturized for a very long time; I don't have to reapply lotion frequently throughout the day. My son also uses for his eczema and it helps to keep his skin moisturized without the irritation. He also doesn't have to reapply several times a day, as eczema patients skin dries out quickly. I recommend for family use.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

We have been buying this Alba Very Emollient Body Lotion for years now. Our family has difficulty with dry sensitive skin in the colder months and this is the only lotion that really soothes away any redness or dry bumps or patches without creating any reaction or irritation. Once applied, we feel like it creates a nice barrier until the skin is washed again. This brand has unscented and lightly scented and we have tried both. The scented version is very light and mild and does not create any histamine reaction for our sensitive noses/ skin. The unscented just has the very natural fragrance that comes from the natural emollients/ ingredients.