AM

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

First time purchase. After spray & tapping motion on face, it seem absorb very fast on my face. It doesn’t have nice smell upon spraying, but it’s still acceptable as it is not too strong & go off very fast. I’ve apply moisturizer with sunscreen as well, I can feel my face are not as oily as before, believe this toner control partly oily as well. I’ll continue to monitor longer, I’ll consider to use if it fit my skin condition.

868442f8-20eb-4eaa-b7bf-fe641f650a25
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I’ve been looking for a tea tree oil toner that can also help with pores and this is it. I really love this brand. I have so many of their products and I have never been disappointed. The quality is amazing and the results are always satisfying. I definitely recommend it!

ec57c5b1-7b2d-4c4e-825d-dbbad67bfa9c
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a great toner if you have very oily skin. I was really surprised how it mattified my face after just one use. Usually, my face looks greasy in the afternoon, but this toner keeps it matte for the whole day. After using the toner consistently for about a month, I noticed that my skin became much smoother and softer. It has a quite strong tea tree scent but I personally don’t mind it at all.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The combination of the witch hazel & tea tree make for the most refreshing mist I've ever used. I always keep a backup or two on hand. I absolutely love this toner! It keeps my thirsty skin hydrated and even seems to have helped even my skin tone. I have some discoloration in the cheeks and believe the licorice root in this mist has helped give me a more even glow. I’ll forever incorporate this mist into my skin care. I have used this for a few months and I am so much less oily! Pores look smaller, my forehead no longer looks like a glazed donut. Just what I needed.size is big and enough for three month use . Well packaged and perfect for all ages.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Oil Control Toner with Tea Tree + Witch Hazel is enriched with Azelaic Acid and Licorice Root to instantly shrink the look of large pores and imperfections. This toner promotes a flawless looking complexion. This lightweight spray can be used anytime day or night to provide a soft luminous finish to skin. Balance hydration levels and promote a clear appearance with this easy to use facial tonic.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

feels fresh especially here in UAE we have a very dry weather that causes irritation and burn this mist is very helpful to refreshen my face plus the scent is very gentle and the quality of the product for its size is great and even my young age sister use it

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

nice flavor and good hydration without any oily sheen. suitable for sensitive skin , easy to use. high quality of spray giving a gentle mist moisturizing andё avoiding skin tightness. Economical consumption and optimal package size. For me using toner twice a day gives feeling of fresh and healthy skin. Recommended

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is a great toner for troubled skin. It has high quality ingredients and a good deal for the size of the product. The packaging has a nice spray. I used this three times per week max. It has a strong smell so be mindful if you have sensitive skin. It also can be drying on areas that aren’t oily. I’d prefer a gentle scent but it does help to control the oil production on my T zone. Since I have dry cheeks I moisturize really well after spraying this over my face. My dad found it to be a little sticky on his mature skin but it did help with the occasional pimple he gets.