AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Make my skin really soft and remove make up

After using for one month I completely changed my mind, its very good for removing make up. I recommend to use while you are showering so it will be more easy for removing make up. At first when i use my skin was irritated but now its fine and really smooth. No scent. I love acure products, they are good quality, good for sensitive skin and cruelty free/vegan.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I absolutely love how it removes make up, but I don't use anything waterproof. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because of package. This remover is way to liquid to be in a tube. better to put it in a pump bottle or even pipette bottle.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Removes makeup very well, including mascara. Does not dry the skin. But the packaging is not very convenient, because the product is liquid and pours out more than necessary.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The BEST makeup remover i have ever used. It doesnt clog your pores, it removes makeup outstandingly, and its filled with incredible ingredients!! Absolutely love this product.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great Make up remover. Sits in my shower and cleans face completely and sensitive to the skin. Also great Size to take with you while traveling.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It is very soothing and surprising effective at makeup removal. It’s more liquify than I was anticipating and came out too fast the first time, so be prepared!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The size is small and just right. It is a natural ingredient and can be used with confidence. The smell is comfortable without worrying about it. It is gentle on the skin and comfortable to use.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love how gentle this makeup remover is. It effectively removes all my makeup without stripping my skin. It has a nice consistency and I love the ingredients . Awesome product for a great price point.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This product is very watery even after I shake it alot. I expected it to be more of a gel style. It stings the eyes if you use it near the eyes so I personally wouldn't next time. It doesn't remove makeup completely so you would have to do a double/second cleanse.