AM

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I absolutely love this product. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh for hours. The strawberry flavor is delicious and leaves my face feeling clean. This product is a great value for the money. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great face mask.

9084bcc7-1b99-4ade-b078-baff6efadf97
1fdd8969-470e-40e5-979e-cb68c04c2af1
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is really good face mask with a good quality and effective skincare ingredients and amazing scent. It is good for sensitive skin. I place the mask after cleansing and toning my skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes. Than I remove mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

This face mask is amazing! I have really sensitive skin and this mask didn't irritate it at all. It also made my skin feel so soft and look brighter. I will definitely be buying more of these!

07e60b0b-1829-436b-aedd-f5eb0729c64a
598b99ea-986d-4a27-8ffa-0030ecafc9e2
99fbf40c-1dcf-44e7-ac03-3a7c85c87c57
9456db1f-3647-4a47-94ba-b7afe58aa0a4
ac7a13b0-0df5-4ab5-8b6c-eb480a8913a8
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love this product line so much. This was my first sheet mask from them and it did not disappoint! Easy to open packaging and unfold the sheet. The scent is DELICIOUS and fruity! And best of all, my skin looked great after use. A’pieu uses great quality ingredients and it shows!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love it. It has a very nice smell of strawberries but nothing chemical like or artificial. Leaves my face fresh, without that nasty feeling when you wanna wash it off. I like it. Also I like the marketing and the packaging! Nice and special ❤️

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It’s magic! My sister used it and when she washed it off she was literally glowing and it maked her skin look brighter and smoother

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Look If you had One shot Or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted In one moment Would you capture it Or just let it slip? Yo

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The scent is so nice and the product moisturizer my face. I feel amazing after applying the product. I have sensitive skin and the product is good for it. No reaction. Using it before makeup would give great result. Package looks great.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The scent is divine! It smells just like strawberries! This brand has quality products and I could see the benefit after use. My skin was soft and well moisturized. The packaging is also just too cute!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after