AM

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
I love everything with centella asiatica 💙

These are my observations so far: • high concentration of centella asiatica leaf water (70%) • free from essential oils • made with allantoin and niacinamide that can soothe your skin • it does not absorb instantly if you’re layering products • locks in the moisture • it does not break me out • affordable brand • no fragrance but it does have slightly unpleasant smell • amazing texture Overall, I think A’pieu has nice products and I will order more from the brand.

a4431f64-d802-4490-8a9e-7b219728ccff
d09c28e0-aa66-45eb-bd07-fbda51343d25
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Gel like consistency very light and cooling moisturizing it soothes and hydrates my gentle skin without overwhelming it It has a medicine herbal scent which I don't mind at all Great composition Gel texture for sensitive skin Will buy it again It not he most hydrating moisturiser but it more suited for the summer or spring seasons

033f29d7-a110-4375-8216-2595665fed03
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The only night time routine that I am using for few months now and with great result. I am 30 with problematic skin and this helps me with wrinkles and does not couse breakouts. My skin is finally calm and smooth! Big benefit is that it is without parfume and essential oils! Scent no problem for me :)

Posted on May 4, 2022

No scent. Very nice for night routine, skin in the morning became like silk!!! Good size. I am 40 years old, this product good for any age. it keeps your skin free of redness, pimples and anything like this. Good for teens as well, when there's acne problem. I will try it with my son. I like package, so nice quality. Price is very Amai for this type of product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

amazing cream! when applying, I just feel how it is not just any kind of usual cream - it feels medicinal. absorbs relatively fast, leaving a silky feeling ony face. I applied it around my eyes as well and it didn't cause any puffiness. I used it up until the very last bit and I will reorder it without a doubt. my skin is super sensitive, turning into an atopic worst version during colder periods of times. I feel like this winter I have been saved by this product!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The best cream for my skin, it is my second pack. I use it every day, morning time. Without no harmful fragrances. So smell isn't good, but I prefer that my cream/ gel will be without allergens and harmful fragrance and I understand that it can't smell other way.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I’ve been using this gel for one month. My skin is acne prone. Really helps after exfoliant and retinoids! I like it, it absorbs fast. I think it helps with the skin barrier! During winter it’s amazing. I think it’s good for summer too because of gel texture.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great for the summer, great for normal to oily skin. I am afraid that it might not be too hydrating for a dry one. But I love and continue to use it during summer days. Favourite scent and easy to use, due to the fact it comes in a tube and not jar.Highy appreciate it, recommend it to my friends also and they love it too. Normal travel size.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought it for my husband for the daily use to moisturise the face. The quality of the product is amazing and super easy to use. It almost got no scent, so it’s safe to say it’s fragrant free. The size is perfect - can be used on the go as well.