AM

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The tint isn't particularly hydrating nor moisturizing, but there’s something about its mousse consistency/composition that helps hide a little bit of imperfections on the lips like chapped patches as i noticed. Thumbs up to the coverage! It also doesn't dry out or cause any irritation from the lips, which is a huge YES for me. Loved that the color matches my skin color.😍

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love the texture of this lip tint. it feels really light on the lips and is very buildable. shade Pk01 is a nice pinkish reddish shade and is exactly what I was looking for. the scent is not too overpowering. I would definitely buy more shades.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's pigmented and moussy! It is too matte for my liking, but for those who like matte finish, it's a pick. Beware of the transfer tho!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Applies smoothly and beautifully.It stays on the lips for a long time.Minimal transfer on the face mask.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Nice quality for the price, the color is a bit brighter then expected but I seem to like it now!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I liked this product, pleasant aroma, good texture, I advise everyone

Posted on May 15, 2022

Oh my god the scent is really good, i use it as a blush and as a tint. The color is really pigmented

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Actually its quality is not that bad. Although its a tint, its not dry and quite smooth. Yet, its color has a neon tone, I think it doesn't suit most of the people, including me.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Pretty color, but looks so patchy on. I thought it would be more like a tint or stain, but it's a super saturated lip gloss that's hard to keep looking streak-free