AM

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I know this soap is a little pricey but every time I buy a cheap hand soap - and then order this one, I am in heaven. It's such a small thing, just a hand soap, but if you think about it, we use it so many times per day, and every time it gives you this perfume vibe, you feel better. It is gentle, it smells good, the dosage is perfect and you don't have to squeeze it 5 times, one is enough. I love this line

4c5bf499-8531-42dd-ada9-b45e05a722f6
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I’m not super familiar with plumeria but I do know it’s a tropical flower and I HAD to buy it when I saw on iHerb. I did buy the rosemary mint scented soap from this line I really really enjoyed it. Anyway, my first impression of this plumeria soap was that it smells very similar to jasmine tea. To me it has this distinct smell of white flowers but it’s not too sweet and has a hint of tea-like note. It lathers nicely and removes excess oil so it’s recommended for people like myself who has oily skin :) Give it a try because these soaps from this brand are just AMAZING and the price is too good. A little goes a long way!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Large bottle and strong fragrance so you can really enjoy washing your hands each time. It's pretty gentle so it doesnt dry my skin out but i havent tried it as a body wash. Smells great though so it'd be nice to use in the shower I'm sure.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The a la Maison line of liquid soap is great for not drying out your skin. We use it tons of times a day and have never had a product which did not leave our skin dried, chapped and cracking. We have one by every sink. The lemon scent is really nice too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like this soap. Smell like plumeria which is one of my favorite scents. The smell is pretty weak but stays for a long time. I think if is was stronger it will be overwhelming. I appreciate it does not contain SLS or Parabens. It is a good size and price for this kind of soap.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is my favorite brand of soap which I use the last 3 years. Great smell, great quality of soap. The size of the bottle is big enough for few months and I love the packaging. The hands smell and feel so nice after wash, very smooth.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Scent is incredible, definitely my favorite smell of all hand wash I ever tried. Hands are very soft after use its a very gentle soap, doesn’t dry hands. And the bottle lasts long you just need a little bit of product to clean everything

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My family loves the A La Maison hand soaps but it seems like this one is new so I bought this one to try and they loved it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is my go to soap for hand and body. The scent although floral, is very light and refreshing. I have sensitive skin and most soaps make my skin itch except for this. The texture is slightly thick so a little goes a long way with this product