AM

4.7
Based on 1,305 Ratings
1,060
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

absolute quality melatonin!! as i take stimulants for adhd, i find it difficult to sleep and i find that the size, dosage and long lasting effects of these tablets really help me fall asleep and stay asleep. they benefit my sleep in such an incredible way! there is absolutely no taste that i have noted - so there seems to be no nasty ingredient packed in there!! highly recommend

f36d9635-1837-4cc9-bdad-468fadbba3cd
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,873

this vitamin is a very good supplement for general health and well-being. I take it everyday and it's good for improving my overall health, as well as having a substantial boost of energy. It's also noticeably better than what I was taking before I started using this product last October. This vitamin has helped me keep up with my sleep schedule since October

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
4,263

This is a wonderful, comprehensive supplement that offers all kinds of benefits for your health, wellness, and general well-being. Just starting to use this supplement and I've already noticed effects on my mood and general well-being. It's also helped with my energy levels and has made me feel more focused during the day.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The quality of this brand is good nice bottle well sealed. I like to take Melatonin because Ingredients are safe to use. And the size of the tablets are easy to take because nice and small. The dosage is ample & gives you a good night sleep. Benefit of the sleep aid you get to sleep & don't wake up groggy. And when you take the tiny tablet there is no nasty after taste.

AussieJoan
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

works. Great price. Good dose for anyone over 40 when we all start to become deficient. Precursor to glutathione the master antioxidant. I'm 66 and take 1 45 mins before bed and another one 15 mins before. And one when I wake in middle of the night with 1.5 gms GABA. I fall asleep ok but wake far too early 3.30-4 a.m.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been buying the Melatonin 10 mg for over a year now I suffer from mild insomnia but my husband suffers very badly from it we both take it and find it to be the only thing that’s works for us , we don’t go without it every night one tablet and we sleep for me it’s being able to go back to sleep if I’ve had to get up , that’s something I used to struggle with now I don’t ,I find if I get up as soon as I’m back in bed I fall asleep again.I recommend Melatonin it’s been amazing for us and I have recommended IHerb to many of my friends to try the melatonin to see what they think .

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

perfect works like a charm ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 good quality good size good ingredient, dosage 3 help me sleep, they benefit a good night rest, no taste

6e8b16d6-9bab-400f-b313-c316f3082027
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I don't have problems falling asleep but this helps to get sleepy sooner. I tried 20 mg per day and it didn't make it hard waking up. This is my personal experience but i don't like to use them when i want to sleep for long hours because it makes it harder to keep sleeping after 7-8 hours. I just couldn't continue sleeping more. Anyway i tried them because of the antioxidant power of the melatonin and not specifically for sleeping. I can't say that my sleeping quality improved a lot but this is my case. They taste sweet and are little in size.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

This is a top quality product and works very well. They have the real ingredients and work perfect for a good night's sleep. I am a lover of 21st Century vitamins and finding them on IHERB makes my life so much easier ordering my vitamins, they are made in USA.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

after many months dealing with sleepless nights and trying various products including other melatonin brands, I have finally found a formula that works for me yay!!! I take the small easily swallowed tablets 2 hours before bed and when I am ready to sleep I'm drifting off quite quickly.......