AM

4.7
Based on 1,790 Ratings
1,401
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

the quality of the ingredient and the taste are all good it doesnt taste fish as ive tried to other package brands.. hope at my age i will get all the benefits the omega , for lower cholesterol . for the hair loss . for the inflammation in the body and for the heart..

65bd6f9d-f385-41c0-8e4d-79dfdac42c49

This is not the first time I order Primrose Oil from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,441

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Bought it because was very curious, what particular it can do for women's health. Being in age 50+, I noticed that after couple of weeks of taking it, I benefited from higher energy level and felt kind of calmer. I believe that evening primula oil as a very quality ingredient can make a huge difference for those who take it on a regular basis.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this product so far. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and have stiff joints upon waking in the morning. I take this in combination with diet, bile acids, and digestive enzymes and it has helped to minimize my psoriasis on my scalp, especially after my last pregnancy! I believe this product is helping to balance my hormones which in turn make everything else work better.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I use this daily. I swallow one, and I poke another with a pin, squeezing it's contents into my hands, then applying all over my face and neck as a nightly moisturizer. My skin looks glowy in the morning (but not too shiny!). Overall, I like the effects these supplements give me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I've been taking EVP for over 10 years and I decided to try this brand - I'm very happy with the quality of ingredients so far and the benefits of daily use are excellent. The omega's in the oil are great for your heart and lower cholesterol but also work wonders for your skin and hair. My main reason for taking EVP though is for PMS symptoms - around that time of the month I'll up the dosage to 3 tablets a day to help with cramps, breast tenderness etc and it seems to help ease inflammation in conjunction with a heat pack!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I don't normally write reviews, but feel I need to with this. So I've suffered with psoriasis since I was about 2, its got worse as I've gotten older. Im under dermatology etc. No creams were helping. I was about to start immunosuppressant medication (such as methotrexate) just as the pandemic started. So my medication was rejected by dermo in fear that I was would be made a target to contract covid. As the pandemic went on, and mask wearing my psoriasis got worse. I found body shop products helped but didn't do enough. It was stinging and so painful! Thought my ears were going to fall off eventually. Then I found this little gem!!!!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
3,442

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.