Make These Hibiscus Popsicles
This blog has not been approved by your local health department and is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
Use hibiscus tea leaves for a frozen treat!
Hibiscus tea is known for its soothing properties, as well as for helping lower blood pressure. Enjoy the combined flavors of raspberries creamy coconut milk and a subtle crunch of chia seeds in this delicious and healthy vegan popsicle.
- 1 cup Loose Hibiscus Tea
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 13-15 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Boil water and add tea leaves for approximately 12 minutes, then strain with a mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Add strained tea, raspberries, and honey to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour through the mesh strainer to remove any solids, then add coconut milk and chia seeds to the strained liquid.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and freeze for six hours, inserting sticks after two hours.
Makes six popsicles.