Page 1 - Reviews - Tea Tree Therapy, Tea Tree TherapyToothpicks, Mint, 100 Approx. - iHerb
AM
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like that these have tea tree oil in them because I have heard that is has benefits for dental health. They have a nice taste and their composition makes them gentle and easy to use to help you have clean teeth. These high quality toothpicks come in a nice size package that you can easily keep in your pocket or purse.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The flavour is great, excellent value as you get 100. The essential oils are infused throughout the entire stick. It has mint, tea tree, cinnamon, sweet fennel, peppermint, and spearmint. They help your mouth feel fresher, and can aid in removing bacteria. You can chew on one for a while, especially good if you have an anxious habit of chewing. It's natural, and made in the USA.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

tasty! It is like you know the quick listerine thingy...when you put on the tongue, that what it is only it is wood check. More you suck the tea tree oil out of the stick then slowly chew it then throw it away. It keep your mouth fresh for quite some time. very strong.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This has the benefit of two uses: cleaning your teeth and being a coping mechanism when trying to quit smoking. The package is a disappointment as the lid doesn't lock into place securely. The quantity is also a little on the small side. Mild minty flavor that is gentle on the tongue.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

As I have gotten older, food seems to stick in certain areas between my teeth. I carry these in my car and can clean around my teeth while I am driving, after I have eaten. They leave my mouth feeling very clean!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

very good quality. the size fairly good. I like the scent. it's very refreshing product. I like the product. I just use it I can't measure the benefit. Great product

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The quality is much better than in my local stores. The flavor is also nice. I use them regularly and they do the job very well!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Helps me so much when I was having a hard time quitting smoking. This is such an amazing product to helps with craving after the meals

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm a repeat user because I like the flavor, package size and the picks are great for sensitive gums! Because of the quality and benefit to my dental hygiene, I wouldn't be without them!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Awesome choice for use with a toothpick tool from the dentist. The birchwood breaks cleanly for fitting in the tool, and the mint flavor tastes great!