AM

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's very intense-rich texture emulsion. Use just a bit and applying to face and neck it very light on face not heavy. The scent is fresh feel relaxing. It's good moisturizer for my aging , sensitive and dry skin. I think after apply it it make face look shine. The ingredients good benefits for skin especially aging skin. Great quality , i like the texture of the emulsion by the way. Suggest!! It's big size can use for long periods.

8285c16c-8e74-4fba-92ee-dc5f6056d235
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

i use it at night, smells nice not too much fragrances so the scent is acceptable high quality product the size lasts for 1 to 2 months, use every night for great results, reduces fine lines and wrinkles for over 30 years of age, the package is designed beautifully and of benefit to all ages, the composition is thick but easily dissolves into the skin.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Really liked this product,as I have extremely sensitive skin, so usually disappointed ,it was very mildly citrusy. I’m 66 with dehydrated facial problems due to years of anti-rejection medication. My skin was so soft after a couple uses! Holds the moisture in. I just ordered another larger jar, and use am & pm , it’s thick and dense, not like a lotion. Does what I need!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love the scent and the quality and the size, it benefits my skin after a few use, the composition is superb and it has enough moisturizer quality too. The texture is very smooth even for sensitive skin . Suitable for all age . Packaging is beautiful as well . Most of all I Like the texture and the smell.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Originally I expected this emulsion to be of very light texture so that it'd be suitable for hot weather. However, it is more like a paste, with a herbal scent. So, I started using it like a night restorative cream instead and I see great results. It absorbed very quickly despite all the previous layers and gives a great dry finish. Overall, my skin feels brighter and smoother in the morning, so I'd definitely be buying it again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My skin appears more youthful and bright. Living in Florida I spend a significant amount of time exposed to the sun, so I was looking for a product that would provide good protection without diminishing the benefits of sun exposure in the production of vitamin D. I believe I found it with this product...skin moisture is retained and maintains a more "plump" appearance. It has been quite gentle on my skin, especially since I have a bit more sensitivity. It is a quality product, well formulated and good composition. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

At first application, I did not know what to think because the cream rolled down on the skin. The next evening I used a different technique - I let the cream slightly melt in my fingers and then applied it to my face with a gentle pressing motion. That was a little secret and the cream did not roll down anymore. It is very thick and not very easy to spread cream with interesting texture and light perfume. I use it in the evening and give it a good 1 hour, so it is well absorbed. In the morning my skin is nourished and looks relaxed.

I love this product! Texture is a bit solid, but it melts nicely in the skin. Good for sensitive skin for sure. Now I keep buying Simpli creams and completely forgot about the rest of my skincare products!it’s good for summer season cause it moisturizes very well. Size of package is great too

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought this cream because I like all the ingredients that they put in it. It has a surprisingly citrus fruits scent not apple. I actually feel that it is helping my skin to look brighter. However, this does NOT work like a moisturizer. I have to put day or night cream over it as it actually feels like it absorbs my skin oils. But the final effect is great. I use it once a day usually in the morning under my day cream.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My skin feels more hydrated. It’s a very thick moisturiser and I use it at night and my skin feels soft in the morning