AM

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love the simply organic brand of spices. The packaging is good and the spices is authentic and taste amazing. High quality product. Rosemary is an ingredient that is used mostly in Mediterranean and Italian recipes. It has many benefits such as it is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It could help with blood circulation and may help boost the immune system.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Serving the rosemary tea or add on the pastas will be a new recipe for me, I plan to infuse it in the lotion and shampoo too as the Composition between rosemary and shampoo will leave my hair smell good and will definitely benefit the quality of my hair, rosemary tea has a mild taste , it’s use for calming effect for throats, size and packaging of this is really economically wise

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excellent quality rosemary!!! They are all rosemary needles in the jar unlike some brands that are crushed. Packaged in a nice jar which can be easily poured out. Full of rosemary fragrant when you open the jar.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is an amazing product, the quality is very high end like something you would buy at a specialty shop, but the price is very affordable. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend wholeheartedly.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Very good quality from this brand. I like this packaging without the plastic on top that you usually find in spices bottles.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great! I add it to my loose tea to enjoy it even more.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is significantly more expensive than their regular version but I honestly did not see any difference between the two. I continue to buy this brand but will happily go back to their regular rosemary.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I regularly order the spices of this company, very high quality and mostly coming from countries that I am happy to receive from

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love this rosemary. Works well in my recipes. Good quality.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very aromatic and a little goes a long way! Highly recommend!