Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Bees, Bumpy Road Salve Stick, 0.6 oz (17 g) - iHerb
AM
Posted on May 30, 2022

**Best healing balm Ever** This is thee best healing balm I have ever purchased, which is amazing because it is also the least expensive I have found for the benefits it does. Has a very smooth calming scent and a little goes a long ways with this product! It always heals up any wounds I've gotten very quickly and effectively. Me and my family literally have tons of these all over our home in almost every room. Works really well for dry lips as well! Can't beat the quality and price for this healing balm. This is a must in all households, especially with children who get little bumps and bruises quite frequently. 2 thumbs way up for this product! 👍👍

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

My kid gets mean ant bites relatively frequently because of where we live. They sting like fire and then itch with fury. I know because I have also had these bites. They are awful. Bumpy Road works; it eases the sting and eliminates the itch. If my son gets bitten by anything, the first thing he asks for, even before he starts to cry, is Bumpy Road. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

The skin on my fingers tends to peel sometimes and hand creams, no matter how rich, don't help. This salve surprisingly was a miracle worker and gave me noticeable results overnight. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's super cute but also really hard to open.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I stumbled upon this stick quite by accident, after reading positive reviews I decided to order and did not lose. In a house where there is a small child, it should be in every first aid kit. The child was bitten by mosquitoes and one bite became hardened with a large bruise around, smeared with many means, there was no result for 1.5 days, on the very first day when the package arrived, I immediately smeared it with this remedy, after a few hours the color of the bruise began to change and become a little smaller , within a day the swelling and hardening was completely gone. After 2 days of using this remedy, slightly replace the speck. The natural composition was an important component when buying, it is very important for those who have small children. Definitely recommend to everyone, especially families with small children)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is a great quality salve with the composition of natural ingredients, the benefit of a first aid that is easy to carry in my purse ! I used quickly on a scratch and there was immediate improvement. I like the scent and the package size. I would recommend for all ages.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

WOW! SO glad I found this! I have unexplained rashes on my ankles and wrists that subside in winter but is aggravated in summer (warm months) DR's for over 10 years have not a clue what causes it and its very uncomfortable and itchy. THIS all natural salve makes the redness and itching stop and keeps the inflamed areas soft, smooth and cool! SO awesome!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I had an itchy red sore on both my shins of my legs for months. I applied this salve twice a day for a week and the red sores are starting to heal and disappear! The itch has gone and no scaly patches anymore. I love this salve and highly recommend it. Great for first aid kit as well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

amazing product, you can use it for all sorts of things and it works! insect stings, rough skins, ... it helps and makes skin soft. package is perfect and quality of ingrediants is amazing. it is for all age, but mostly I use it on my boyfriends rough skin patches - after a few uses, it looks and feels much better. now he and nephew come for salve after they had bumpy road :)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

this really helps if you or your kid is prone to accidents and bumps. we are both clumsy and get bruises pretty often. i blame my small apartment lol. but this helps them heal in close to a day, and lightens the bruises. be sure to rub it in though and not just smear it on the skin. i would buy a few more tins but they are unfortunately always sold out by the time i get here.