AM

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I can't say it calms but for sure doesn't irritate my skin when my hydrolipid barrier is a little bit damaged. Fresh scent. Great price.

1b35649d-58c2-43c1-8a10-da567f870b96
bfbb0c33-77ca-419f-95ef-831007b44201
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Love this toner! I use this as a body toner to help keep my oily skin in check on my face, back and chest. This toner also works really well after shaving legs, underarms and bikini area. It's super watery composition and very gentle and soothing for my sensitive skin. The bottle size is huge and the price is really good for the quality.

I'm glad that this highly effective product does helps in exfoliating my skin, it nourishes my dry and sensitive skin and make it look clean and healthy.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My daughter uses this in the morning after washing her face with water. Great for moisturizing and cleaning the skin. Nice, refreshing scent of tea tree.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good basic toner. Cant say that it is really calming or really refreshing, it is just moisturising and has a pleasant smell. Shortly speaking good for its price.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Skin become more smooth and hydrating upon using the toner.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

very very very important product if you have oily skin and you are annoyed by the surprising pumps that show on the face.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This makes my skin so happy and fresh feeling. Repeat buyer!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Spreads well and is light. Smells fragrant but not overly strong

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Bought this to replace my other tea tree oil spray Yet to try the product review to be updated again after testing