Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Natural Bronzer, Waterproof Bronzing Powder, 021 Sun Light, 0.49 oz (14 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love this bronzer!! It works so well and doesn't have any yellow-ish or red overtones. I use it as a finishing powder and it provides a nice finish to my makeup and surprisingly it lasts all day. Rimmel is a good, affordable quality brand. It smells really nice, too.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love the way this bronzing powder looks on my face. It glides on without looking overdone. I use it as a foundation alone. I add little blush for color and I am ready to go! This is a good buy for the price. It has no scent and the color matches my skin perfectly.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The color, composition, texture , size, packaging and quality are perfect and easy to be used and applied. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again!

f00b07a7-9ab1-4d53-ae55-00ba2df4922b
0a9c9493-7006-4ef2-a814-ee27036db2d0
dc2ef279-c005-4c36-9acc-5e5477944113
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Amazing bronzer.Very light. I have pale skin it doesn’t look like dirt on the face.Simple love it.Gives fresh healthy look to my face.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

great bronzer for the price , match my skin tone perfectly. i apply it after putting a sunscreen cream that leaves my skin white in a bad way (pale) . also loved the shimmer in this product. recommend

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The product has no scent i have been using for a nice bronzy look, the size is big enough, and the package came safe and in great condition.

ec9f9b42-bfad-47b5-83d5-678bef127744
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The tone is perfect to give me a defined look and i like the tone of it that i sometimes use it as a blush. Its not shimmery with no scent, just so natural as its advertized. Perfect quality that comes in a big size!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I like this bronzer a lot. I have one I’m using currently, but wanted to stock up and order another one. I like this bronzer specially the color and sheen. Ive already opened it and tested it and all is well.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

The most natural bronzer I have ever tried. I always was looking for this and when I found it on iHerb I had to grab. A classy product for such a low price.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

It gives a very nice matte finish, the skin looks healthy and ready for summer. The tone is warm so it doesn’t work as a contour shade. I place it on the high points of my cheeks and forehead and I also apply it as an eyeshadow.