Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Lasting Finish Lipstick, 200 Soft Hearted, .14 oz (4 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

listen up babes! this color is freaking gorgeous - a soft mauve from heaven! so comfortable on the lips and gives me a pout - I have no upper lip but this is helping me fake it - pics are before and after blotting - send me a like if I helped you decide and if you are reading I am sending you lots of blessings for health, wealth and happiness!

1b139be6-4b8e-491c-926d-d40596cd6eb2
e7bdbb7e-1afa-4005-9cf7-3f84368565bb
Posted on May 15, 2022

Very Good quality , size is small but lasts in a good way , good packaging , compositions moisturizes lips very well for indoor and outdoor , I’m using this for months now , no bad scent or taste , suits all ages , got many benefits for dry skin especially, love this gonna buy more for sure ♥️♥️♥️

af0425e0-3ff6-4812-acba-fb9969ad293e
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

No scent, I use it everyday because it is such a mild color and does not look un-natural on my lips. It is LASTING so I apply in the morning and it lasts till I eat lunch then I reapply. The price for this was even better than Wal-Marts prices so this was a great deal. I love this product, will buy this product again. No scent, no taste, just great quality long lasting lipstick!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

beautiful formula, beautiful color the texture is very creamy and it pigmented with good coverage it glides over your lips effortlessly it has a beautiful scent , this shade is soft hearted

9ae0ee3d-5d5f-4785-8a8c-2b4de7716042
0065d6dc-8a63-49a9-9895-969762f6951e
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It's my favorite lipstick. I use it everyday. No specific scent. Very nice package. Good texture and excellent coverage. The color is very nice.

c084ceda-5927-4993-8c20-0c956c5379d6
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I like this lipstick. It’s one of those, “your lips but better”. The plum color is amazing, the only shade I really like and always search for. It does not stay long, so it would be better if it had better staying power. But, it’s nice, it does not leave your lips dry and it looks pretty natural and overall a great choice for daily look.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love the color, both by itself and to tone down other favorite colors which are sometimes too bright. My only issue is that it doesn't last long (though it does not claim to last long so I knew what I was buying). I love putting it on because not only does it look beautiful, it feels delightful on my lips.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This lipstick is rich and creamy. I have purchased Rimmel products, so I knew this would be a quality cosmetic. The color is exquisite, a soft rose shade. It's texture is smooth , but firm. It makes me feel pretty.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

color is super glamorous with good coverage, size is normal. Scent is lovely and texture is super soft. I use it since a long time for its quality.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this lipstick. It's very moisturizing, and as an older lady the color is not too overpowering - just a nice subtle coverage. Glides on easily. Good all-rounder and great value.