AM

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is a great option for sensitive skin. The cream doesn't have any smell and doesn't irritate my skin. I suffer from rosacea, this product together with the toner and essence from the same brand, is able to keep my skin calm, moisturized and supple. It has a nice texture, absorbs quickly. I can definitely recommend it to anyone with the same skin type.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I had high hopes for this cream expecting it to really calm a somewhat destroyed skin barrier that I had over exfoliated with AHAs and BHAs as well as Vitamin C. I’m afraid this just didn’t do the trick. Although it has a nice texture which applied on intact skin feels like quite a rich moisturiser, the minute you put it on inflamed or broken skin it calms a bit but it outlines the dried bits with white residue ( similar to the white cast of a mineral spf) as you can see in the picture - it’s quite unsightly and does not get absorbed. I will continue to use it on skin that’s in good condition but as a barrier relief it leaves a lot to be desired

fc85dde5-fb14-4550-9a22-634205630521
5445592e-ec42-44db-9a33-5541742b4035
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It is my savior during this winter. My skin is very sensitive and I have a lot of redness and even dry areas, but this cream really saves it. I use it at night and sometimes in the morning.

Bellatrix
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have dry age-related, allergic skin. The cream intensively moisturizes and fully saturates the skin with nutrients, strengthens the natural barrier, softens the skin. I really liked it, I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have never had such a disgusting feeling on my skin. It’s like an industrial fuel on my skin. it's oily and dry at the same time, it doesn't apply well. It dry on the skin but I feel some Film all the day and under this film I feel my skin dry as Sahara! Never ever!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It's really light texture like once you put on your face then immediately gone. Good for summer season. No scent.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Rich and nutritious cream. Love it

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I wait this for a long time

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good quality, good price. I like it