Page 1 - Reviews - PrescriptSkin, Stem Cell Cream, 2.25 oz (64 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Almost used up i can use about 2 months , 2 times a day , AM and PM. My face is firm it's , reduced fine line, smooth and soft skin , anti-aging and brighter skin as well. It's moisturizer and anti-againg skin cream. The scent is fresh and intense texture cream with white crem color. I use it with Glycolic cream from the same brand at night it's very useful and good benefits for aging skin. Gentle and good results. I will continue using it. Suggest!! 👍

43b1d410-f224-4f9b-b8f3-15ae9f52e703
Posted on May 30, 2022

It’s a very pleasant face cream that has very thick texture, almost like butter .But it doesn’t make my combination skin more oily . I felt a bit of orange or citrus scent , so if you’re looking a fragrance free product - it definitely not . My skin feels hydrated and plumped . Maybe for someone this cream would be better for winter time , but I have no problem using it in summer

8dba48f7-a4f3-47e3-8bff-424b7b8b1795
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It’s only a few days that I used the product and I love it. What I noticed is that even though I lack sleep I still look fresh in the morning. I also love the smell. I hope it can make me look younger ;). I will use it and I will review again after finishing this bottle.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Applying the cream after using the PrescriptSkin in the Gycolic Facial Wash then the PrecriptSkin Vitamin C serum to benefit from the results from this product. Leaves the neck and face area smooth, supple and invigorated. Iv noticed even skin and locked in moisture results after using with all day glow

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

its been exactly a year since I started faithf8lly using this cream and Man what a difference in my skin what a healthy glow with this stuff no kidding...Im 39 year old man and with the help of this cream I get carded for scratch tickets...You think the grey hair would give it away but the face looks like a young mans with the stem cell apple tech.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It's absorbed very well, doesn't have any strong fragrance, and it keeps my skin moisturised. I think it's good for both summer and winter.

62d88235-3a2c-4d1d-965b-957136c44b31
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

WOW! Is this ever another great cream from PrescriptSkin!! It easily absorbs into my skin and moisturizes to the level in which I am seeing fewer fine lines and wrinkles. It's especially powerful when used in combination with Cosrx Snail Mucin under it, (also available here on iHerb). Both products are fabulous in their own right, but combining the two will give you results that not even extremely high priced luxury creams and moisturizers can provide. I've tried hundreds of products over the last few years, and can honestly say this is among my favorites. The reasonable price is a bonus, and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I never tried this brand before. Great surprise. nice scent doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. the texture seems quite thick but it spreads easily on the skin and gives good moisturization. I also love the fact that it has stem cells in the composition. I recommend... but remember always put a sunscreen as the last step of your routine.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The cream is pleasant to use and is easily absorbed and gives a good feeling. This is the first time I use this product so I believe that in order to see results I have to wait a while. I ordered it following many recommendations here on the site, and also because the price is fair and allows for experimentation.

SUPER BEN
Posted on May 5, 2022

A Great quality cream ingredients With Best Value package size.. Amazing Trusted economic brand.. this quality cream is good for all ages as a night cream..i use it everyday after cleansing.. no scent.. great benefits for sensitive skin.. perfectly moisturize effect.. good texture and no greacy and very gentle on face.. highly recommended.