Page 1 - Reviews - Pixi Beauty, Vitamin-C Tonic, Brightening Toner, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love pixie, it has vit.c which is brightening. It my my big pores is fine now .the quality is very good. Ingredients is okay for my sensitive skin, very light. Im using it for more than a year cz i love it. I will continue using this product and will repurchase

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I use this in the morning with my Vitamin C serum and it really brightens my face. This is actually my 2nd purchase. Definitely a must in my morning routine!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I already use the second bottel of it. Pixi holds what it promises. My face looks brighter and the dark spots seem to fade away. The best part is that my blackheads and pores seem less. Good quality product and you need a small size of the tonic to spread to the whole face area. I have oily to combined skin and it is hard to hold the balance in my daily skin routine. My skin loves the vitamin C. The smell is okay.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is the only toner that made my skin more supple and glow. I am 28 years of age and breakouts and acnes is my number 1 problem. the price is too high for it’s size . I want to try all of the pixi products because I didn’t have any breakouts at all. Hope they will have a larger package that doesn’t cost that much. The flavor that I use is not that strong and the quality is super nice.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

used this item and gave me a glowing skin! tried several tonic but was not really satisfied with the effect. BUT this pixi tonic really gave me a korean skin. no irritation. and it smells good. really love this. :)

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love their toner! This one is as good as others. It has a citrus flavor and its refreshing. Packaging and size is just great. And its easy to use. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Been using this for a month, very satisfied with this toner! It really smoothens your skin! I have combination skin type, gradually reduces spot marks! Please make sure to moisturize your skin to get the best result

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Quality ingredient taste use size package benefit age supplement serving frequency improvement so nice amusing perfect performance for all age amazing products for kids and adults improved serving supplement package size use taste for age scent hemp composition diet concern flavor sensitive moisturizer gentle

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Every time I love this toner because of it is benefits. This size is small but the use of it good . The package is lovely.

Posted on May 11, 2022

A toner I find easy to use up as part of my morning routine. This is a watery product. Did not give my skin any negative reaction. I am unsure about the effectiveness of vit C in a toner or in a clear packaging (not protected from light) like this, however.