Page 1 - Reviews - Pixi Beauty, Glow Mist, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I loved it🤍 it smells really good and it keeps my face moisturised, glowed & fresh at all the same time, with or without any makeup!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I’ve never used a glow mist before coz I thought it won’t matter. I purchased this coz my friend recommended this product. When I started using it my colleagues noticed the glow on my face and it didn’t fade. So i also want to recommend others to use this product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

After using it I feel that my face is very tight but not moisturised. Instead of getting the glow I get a feeling of an oily face which is not great. I would not purchase it again as It didn’t help me to solve my face needs

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great product of , , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good taste

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

not easy to find a mist with oil and i like the effect it makes after spraying on the face - it instantly moisure my skin with a glowy look.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Gives glow and makes my skin really soft, loved it!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love it for everday use. It gives healthy glow

Posted on Oct 19, 2019

Amazing product! I cannot believe how good this is. I have a very dry skin, and I wanted something that can be used before and after makeup so I read some reviews about it and bought it few months ago. I didn't really like it when I first tried it, but then I realized that I needed to spray more to see that difference. It's great! If you have dry skin, you're gonna love it. It gives a nice glow to the skin and makes your face look so dewy. I strongly recommend it, but be careful with the amount you put on your skin. The more you spray, the dewier you look and sometimes you will feel it in your skin. You will feel that you have oil on your skin so you just need to balance how much you need.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022