AM

3,383
1,063
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I absolutely loved using this gentle product for my dry and sensitive skin. The scent was amazing and was a really good price for the quality of the package and size. It was age appropriate and the composition of the product was a benefit for the feel of my skin. Would buy again!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
5,796

I like this scrub! The scent is not strong and doesn't last on a skin. It's not very convient to use, I don't like to take it out of the jar with my fingers, so use a little spoon and now everything is great.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
5,450

It smelled great in the jar, and I couldn't wait to use it. That same fragrance translates well on the skin, and is well-balanced.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,813

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Another iHerb item that is a repeated purchase for me. I dislike salt or sugar scrub so this is the perfect one for me. It is gentle on the skin yet does it’s job of scrubbing away the dead skin keeping the skin smooth. It also suits sensitive skin and doesn’t make my skin itch

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Love this scrub so much, I use it on my face and body, mostly my face. I always use it with an oil or just wet my hands to get a good grip of the scrub, I can honestly say it leaves my skin, smooth, soft and MOISTURIZED!! It can get a bit messy but it works AMAZING!!!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

A standard body exfoliator for great value. I will say if you like natural scents, this is a great one. It pairs well with any shower gel and the grains a quite rough that you can take your time to massage the skin. I will definetely repurchase. Does the job without stripping the natural oils of the skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Size , flavor , package,quality and scent is amazing Useful for age , essential oil To much benefit for sensitive skin The reason for using cause is Moisturizer Nourishment Amazing i love it The size and quality is perfect And the package and scent is good The texture and composition is excellent I always use with moisturizer

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it was my first time I'm using this scrub for body which is really high quality and relaxing scent the size is very convenient to and you may use it for the long time, I think the packaging is also very great and it is really comfortable to use it in the shower.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This one has walnut shells as an exfoliant, just in case you weren't aware. But I do love the scent of this Scrub. It really helps with rough skin especially after taking showers. So happy iHerb has this available! Such a steal for this amount at such a reasonable price. Give this review a boost please with a like 💛