Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E, Raw Shea Nourish Hand Cream, 3.4 oz (96 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Not sure what it smells like but i absolutely love the scent! i’m guessing that it could be due to the oatmeal extract? was totally taken by surprise when i opened it, wasn’t expecting such a pleasant smell💛 i work with pottery clay regularly bout once a week? and i use this to moisturise :) it’s a creamy and smooth solution, not the watery type! absorbs so well and leaves no oily residue. i live in a humid climate tho, you might need something more moisturising if you live in a dry climate!

221392e0-47db-45df-8943-9e1a0311b57c
612a6fa7-7bce-48e6-9099-6d2f0699179b
c51023b7-bb14-41a8-a7d3-191c94666aa9
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I'm so glad I bought this! Seriously. My hands have been dry and peeling and I needed a small-sized moisturizer to carry with me everywhere I go. It has a light, pleasant smell and their new packaging design is so cute! This product is quite moisturizing and I like it. I personally think this is better than the mildbynature hand cream. Highly recommended.

8299827b-0e95-4fe0-a437-882cc692fac2
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I always have problems with my hands being so rough and dry. This is the second product I used as the first one was expensive and it leaves residue. I checked reviews of hand cream and never seen anyone suggesting this product but I have a huge trust with shea butter so I gave it a try and it didn't disappoints me. The cream was white, thick and heavy and has a mild scent of shea thay last which I really like. You only need a pea size for both of your hands and it doesn't get sticky and so far, it didn't leave any residue. Now my hands are soft, moist and smells good. This hand cream comes in a tube perfect for bringing anywhere you go. This is an honest review and not for the sake of gaining points.

c037b139-d2c1-44ed-a696-0a4357df71f4
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell, it benefits your skin, it good for who has routine day job, help in relaxation

414bdeda-264d-4da9-99fd-fe8b549e5d63
84068344-477f-4138-8ed5-bfc97b31182c
4ed28690-078c-4dd0-82dd-1a0e6e09f420
d1fb99fa-eebf-4aa9-8c8d-d0ec0e0420ce
a69ded4f-783c-432f-a23c-7c13e1c633b6
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

8030c57d-e858-40bb-a381-97815e659355
d98f46bc-198e-40bf-a43b-9387d714f271
d780893b-4273-48cd-8144-eee02c7f5bd7
34160914-3b6c-4b18-a136-66de0d9c7ca4
7de0bd63-612f-4f38-abd4-4581c057d394
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love this product! whenever i see shea moisture, I jump on the product and add to that this is by palmers, they're known for their good quality product. small size cream so it fits in the smallest handbag I have, really moisturized my skin in the summer and was gentle care for my hands, I try to use it as much as I can in my winter routine. feels creamy and doesn't leave the hand sticky,it dries pretty quickly.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I really like the smell of this cream. The cream is thick wich I think is great! We get long and cold winters where I live and my hands get sooo dry. This cream helps and makes my hands feel really nice. I already finished the one I bought. I will be buying another one!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

i love this handcream. i often wash my hands so they tend to feel so dry. i just apply this handcream, wait for it to get absorbed and my hands are super moisturized. and this hand cream smells soooo good. my friends love it too since it is not sticky. i would say it is worth it for the price. only thing i didnt like about it is that it is not as easy to spread on your hands during the super cold months.

1f3e5249-cf28-4de0-8db5-cd85528ba5cb
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My hands gets really really dry after all the frequent hand washing and sanitising, it loses the moisture of my skin. After using this product it makes my hands softer. I love the natural ingredients plus the sweet smell of cocoa butter. Always fit in my small handbag and part of my daily must haves.