AM

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I already take morning shots to immunity for a very long time, and they taste bad: that the way it is!! So I read all this reviews saying that this product taste bad or is nasty… well, sorry to disappoint you, but this is to help you with you immunity, its not covered with sugar!! It has very good ingredients, it’s organic and, in my opinion, not so bad in flavour! Look for that amount of Vitamin C! Just drink it!!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I haven't tried the product but I am looking forward to. I was curious to try because of the ingredients, and that they are all organic.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

It takes a world-wide pandemic to realize our immune system may not be as immune as we'd like to think. It has helped my immunity that I haven’t gotten sick as i used to.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Taste good but it is little bit strong . I Still like it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I did not like the taste. Very nasty. I will not order again. I won't say about the action

Posted on Jul 8, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I don't even know how and with what you can drink this immune composition. It tastes just awful. I threw it away, it’s impossible to drink. Although I buy other products of the same brand, I drink with pleasure.