AM

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Astragalus was the key component in one of my favorite TCM blends, and I am so glad to have found this particular brand. I feel confident that my overall immunity has been supported by daily supplementation of Astragalus, and I also appreciate the extensive information contained on the packaging. For anyone looking to introduce a new herbal supplement to their immunity-boosting vitamin regime, you could do no better than to consider astragalus from this brand.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazing. Helps my immune system, upset stomach (post antibiotics), blood sugar, kidneys and even ovarian health! I knew from my friends that astragalus is great for immunity and energy, but I didn’t expect all the other benefits! Probably the most surprising benefit to me was that it boosts ovulation and gets rid of ovarian cysts. That blew my mind, honestly. If you have any fertility/ovarian issues like me, this herb is a must. And great quality by Wild Harvest! I took a few others before, I think they were liquid tinctures and I did not feel much benefit. This one is great!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This Astragalus is excellent in quality, with the appropriate ingredient and strength. It is very effective in immune support. Expiration date is clearly printed on the the bottle and is always far enough ahead for the capsules to be used before it meets the expiration date. The price of this product is a great value and savings for someone regularly takes Astragalus. It is of appropriate age.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I think this stuff is helping keep my immune system strong. I've been taking it alongside the garlic capsuls from the same brand. Doesn't have any bad taste. The only downside is that you have to take 3 capsuls to get the full amount so 1 bottle doesn't last very long.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been taking 2 of these astragalus capsuls almost daily. I feel healthy and haven't picked up any germs even when others around me had a cold. Good for immune boosting.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Quality product. Quality ingredients. Have been using this brand for ages. Lots of immune boosting benefits. Small capsules. No after taste. Do not take if you have a fever. Love the glass packaging rather than plastic. Use as part of our daily supplements

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Used this as part of a regimen when I came down with mono. It seems to be helping and Oregons Wild Harvest is a great brand that I trust, so I know they make quality supplements.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have recently started taking Astragalus so too soon to talk about results but I am happy with the quality of the ingredients from this company.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Been taking Astragalus for a while now - one a day - and it keeps me from getting sick. I am so happy with it as I am in my 70’s and it is important to stay free from colds. The hemp works for us all to make us healthy.