AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Great, Clean-Tasting, High-Quality Protein

I'm very happy with this Organic Rice Protein from Nutribiotic. The smell of the powder is very clean and fresh, and unsurprisingly, it tastes that way as well. I've found it easy enough to mix with water, though if you don't drink it quickly, you may need to shake/stir frequently. It also tastes great mixed with yogurt or oatmeal, with a consistency somewhat similar to Cream of Rice. I prefer the plain version with only the basic ingredients needed.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am a fan of Nutribiotic products for their quality and affordability. It also does not contain any of the multiple allergens that I am sensitive to, and provides excellent additional protein as well as BCAAs when I need it, particularly before exercise. I am 70+ years old and intend to stay active and physically fit for as long as I can. The benefits of a plant based diet with a healthy lifestyle which includes moderate workouts is enhanced by a good protein supplement that tastes great and blends with any other ingredients I mix with it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best organic rice protein that you can find at a very good price. The quality is legit, it's easy to dissolve in water just using a shaker. I really like the neutral test even a little bit sweet as the only ingredient is organic rice protein. The package is quite huge but ok, you're buying a big quantity!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Since 2 years I take it and is great as is only sported rice, as I don’t want others protein brands because the ingredients list is too long and not so necessary , Is really healthy for vegetarians vegan and for all.

Rice protein is hard to come by I was happy to find this product! I'm intolerant to whey (milk) and soy so rice is the only way to go in terms of plant-based protein supplements. The package size is HUGE and there's a lot of product. The powder feels high quality because there were no impurities. The only con was the taste. I'm usually okay with anything bland but I found it hard to drink this with water. Perhaps it's better to add this product to juice or other liquids with taste.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Since Im intolarent to pea protein I try this one. tast not so good.NutriBiotic, Organic Rice Protein Powder, Plain, 1 lb 5.16 oz (600 g)

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

very good quality rice protein. loved the taste and the smell of it. it's a clean protein with no other additives. good for sweet and salty recipes or even to drink it mixed in water.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love how big it is and the fact that it can go undetected once put in food. My kids dont seem to notice it at all.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love that this is organic and comes from brown rice. I was looking for a protein powder that was dairy and gluten free and this one checked off all my boxes. I'm not a huge fan of the taste. I've been putting it in my shakes, and you can definitely taste it.