AM

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Good

If assembled properly, they do not spill at all. We're using them as water bottles that the toddler can use on his own to build independence, and so that part is great. They're really hard to drink out of though. My partner complains that he has to work too hard for the liquid when he tries to steal our kid's water, but maybe kids that are used to baby bottles don't mind so much. It disassembles and can go in the dishwasher, which is great. But at least in our dishwasher, the ridges in the bottle catch water so we have to give it an extra rinse after the cycle to make sure there's no residue.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is so much cheaper to get it from iherb. Nuk is a good brand. It is of good quality. Easy to wash too. Plastic is hard n straw is of good quality

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

As it is spill-proof, it is convenient for the little one to drink water around every corner at home. Without a cap, it maybe not be suitable to be used outdoors.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Best! I bought fir my 4 old after he broke his number 30 bottle... These are really great for us! Stable , not easily broken and safe. I'm satisfied.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I am very happy with this product. I have 3 year old son who has severe developmental delay/severe autism. He learned how to sip through these bottles.....has helped a lot....

Very nice and i like it, my son is very happy when he was saw it, and he use it now.

821eb187-9747-4b25-baad-e7e46ef8bb63
79af6031-1e25-4270-a4a9-c5383fcf8079
Posted on Mar 6, 2021

I have tried so many sippy cups and straw bottles trying to get my daughter off her milk bottle. This has been the first to work!!! Amazing! Only wish the bottle had a cover, but at this point I don't really care about something so minor. Best transition bottle ever! - from one Happy Mama

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My baby can't figure out how to drink from those bottles. It was hard for me too when I tried, you kinda need to chew on the straw and it's too tricky for babies I think.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good quality for your size and quality food and good size size bed size quality quality