AM

4.9
Based on 6,884 Ratings
6,181
Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Teeny tiny depression helper!

Methylfolate was recommended to me by my doctor to help with my anxiety and depression. I struggle swallowing pills so finding these little guys was a lifesaver. I noticed a difference pretty quickly (using it along side a magnesium supplement and my other anxiety and depression meds.) I am very sensitive to mental health medications so supplementing with this as well as magnesium has allowed me to stay on lower dosages of those meds. This will definitely be a repurchase for me! Added photos of the pill next to a dime for scale, including a side view of the width.

ffa6fe25-2a09-40db-80eb-4c14cc185dec
1708901e-ce62-471e-9aa1-f627b5f5d06c
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

good quality and ingredient. use this folic acid to give me energy and help me conceive baby. right size and well wrapped in a package.effect is good and has no taste. will buy again next time for my next planning. thank you . will recommend to friend..potency. good for nervous system.

84b54112-113d-4783-a35a-02d0fad16207
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

On the advice of my sister to ward off horrible leg cramps after a hard day's work, I have started eating a pill of this methyl folate at night before bed. Largely now disappeared. If the odd one threatens in the night I pop another topically and eat a pinch of sauerkraut. zzz :)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

First of all it is the formula I had been looking for. The size of the pill is small and easy to swallow. The package is great and overall this product is excellent. Got an impression of a high quality product.

69118c46-b759-4d90-a37e-011614839699
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The size of the tablet is cute 😍 and tiny, and so easy to take. I have high dose of B vitamins, comprehensive ones but I researched myself on bioavailability and decided to take.. it instead of the other form of folic acid. This is good quality and I believe ut helps me with more energy and better.metabolism rate in general due to higher I will keep taking it. Love it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,446

A friend in preparation for motherhood took this very necessary vitamin. Recently discharged from the hospital. Mom is happy and the baby is feeling well. This is the main thing! Conventional folic acid is not well absorbed in everyone, so it’s probably better to play it safe and take the option with greater bioavailability! But, of course, not only for expectant mothers and children, this vitamin is needed! The first missing signals — loose nails and split hair. It is required for bone marrow to form healthy blood cells, both red blood cells and leukocytes. Methyl pholate is an important part of the synthesis of neurotransmitters that regulate mood, appetite and sleep. Promotes the correct development of the fetus, including the formation of nervous and muscle systems. Provides male and female fertility, that is, the ability to bear children. If not difficult, please put 👍 👍 👍

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

NOW foods have been my go-to for years. i learned they are a quality product at a reasonable price - perfect! due to the MTHFR mutation i need more B vitamins, and folate needs to be in the methylated form. this is working for me and i have been using it for over 10 years. my nervous system is happy with this suplement - it is both metabolically active and bioavailable - it works!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

What a nice change from seeing synthetic folic acid promoted to people, especially pregnant women! Methyl Folate is the best and most absorbable form of Vitamin B9. This is the ONLY form that can be carried through the blood-brain barrier and has noticeable effects on mood and energy levels!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022