AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

my doggo love this! And it's a medium size bite and he loves it whenever we gave him one in the morning. I think the taste for him is acceptable and I can see that the use is visible. We went to the vet and we see the improvement

737c4805-53ef-4dc2-a2ae-770d2e2a6ff3
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Good quality, ingredients looks good. Medium bite size. First time buying this for my 2 precious “boys”. Have been feeding them NaturVet, Vitapet senior, Daily Vitamins plus Glucosamine for more than 2 years and they seem to love it. For a change after reading good reviews, decided to give it a try. Hopefully it benefits them and they love it too. Lucky to get it as it always out of stock. Like the packaging,

0b5dcf3e-8d48-4e64-8b3f-f11c1de5567a
Posted on Feb 7, 2023

Just tried this since we used to get the all in one variety, and have no regrets. I like that it covers more benefits, and it more apt for senior dogs without having to drastically increase dosage to suit their needs, Taste as always has been loved by our dogs, and packaging is excellent.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My maltese is 13 years old and showing signs of weakness in her limps because of her age. The benefits of this support are obvious, she is more agile and energetic after taking it. I have made repeat purchases after the quality of the product was proven when my Maltese was started on it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My senior shihtzus (11 yo and 14 yo) love the taste, just like a treats. The size is not so big and not so small, I break into the pieces for them. I give every morning in empty stomach. This 5 in 1 supplement is a complete support for eyes health, liver, heart, immune, and cognitive. I hope to see a great results/great benefits for them

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My dog’s favorite after-meals! Parts remain wholesome instead of broken down to crumbs like other products after sometime. I loved its right sized, high quality ingredients and packaging but most importantly, it’s effective to calm my dog’s hyper-anxiety. He was easily annoyed before taking this product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is my re-purchase and my senior dogs love it. The ingredients and taste is good, the bite size is perfect. The package is in good condition.

f0007081-e4b5-4ef7-b213-849b35583287
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Been using it for a week now. Good quality product. Love it because its all natural ingredients. Will buy again if see improvement in my doggos well being.

6ca932b0-ddff-4fe9-b57d-32fcb488db58
Posted on May 27, 2022

Both my dogs have been taking these for some ages and are both keeping good health. One is 13 years and the other is 16. So really please with this product.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I find this better than the other advanced supplements from same brand. It covers all aspects of a dog’s health and I also supplement with hip & joint vitamins. I mix it in with food so my dog eats it.