AM

4.6
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I really like Naturtint Permanent Hair Color Gel and have used 2N for many years. When I decided to go little lighter, I found that the 4N shade only gave my hair an unwanted orangey red tint and, otherwise, it wasn't much lighter. Still a good product, and colouring is tricky, so it would probably work great for some people.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great colour and covers grey really well. Leaves hair beautifully silky. Only problem for me was that after the day I dyed and shampooed my hair etc. (so the water ran clear as you normally would), the dye would still come out of my hair for the next few shampoos and would also mark pillowcases, towels etc, so I avoided wearing light coloured tops incase it marked them.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have used Naturtint products for years. There is no animal testing involved. The ingredients of this product do not include ammonia, which is toxic. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It was tested in HK by the Consumer Council and rated 5 stars. I use it to dye my hair every month, the color is natural and the product is easy to use without causing any allergy like itchiness.

Amazed by the items that are in this hair color kit. Shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner. My friends noticed how shiny and soft my hair looks. Happy with Naturtint. Hope iHerb continue this brand or I might shop else where that has it

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
4,324

Nailing. I really like the pricing, nice. Delivered quickly and with high quality. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have tried several non-toxic brands and I am very happy with this product and color. It doesn’t have much of a scent which is a plus as I am sensitive to fragrance and chemicals. I also like the leave-in conditioner that comes with it. Also the box lasts me 2 uses since I only need to dye the crown area. You just need to combine half the amounts of each bottle.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've been using this for years now as a root cover up for my greys. It was nice to find an at-home ammonia free colour that is easy to use and not intensely scented. I have repurchased it so many times over the years and it's consistent. I don't use the plastic bottle applicator, instead I use a brush and bowl and my hair always feels healthy after use, and I get the grey coverage. I will also say that this 4n colour matches my base/natural hair colour very well. I've also used the 5n in the summer when my hair is lightened naturally by the sun and it was also great. Again, I only use this to cover greys/roots and I've never had colour banding in my hair even though I'm not pulling the colour through to the ends - which is also amazing. It's perfect for what I'm looking for.