AM

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent Multi vitamin

I started taking this multi- Vitamins two months ago. I have more energy since I started them. Take the 2 suggested pills per day. Started with 2 a day but felt a difference when I too 3 a day. I take them in the morning before my workout. I definitely recommend. Well worth the money.

One thing for sure, no one can beat nature plus from improving everyone's health and well being , these tablets are one of the best antioxidant product that I've ever consumed, I'm going to buy again and this time I'll add more as I'll share it to my parents.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This multivitamin is really incredible. I started taking these yesterday and I'm impressed. For many many years I've been taking New Chapter, Nature's Way and Garden of Life. I wanted to try this Gold one from Nature's Plus. I love the combo of ingredients, and I feel the boost of energy. I take all three at once in the afternoon.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The tablets are a little large but not overwhelming, they don't have an overwhelming odor. My mother is 81 and had terrible anemia and couldn't eat I was looking quite gray and unhealthy. I bought the liquid version of these tablets and within a week she fully recovered all of her stats blood pressure and blood levels were back to normal. And we continued on for the full 30 days and then switch to the tablets which she takes two a day and has maintained her vitality and health.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

A little larger and I'm not a fan of taking 3 per day but they are an excellent product. They include all essential vitamins and minerals plus. They gave me some added energy in the beginning. I have researched many brands and these seem to be some of the most complete. This brand also includes whole food phytoalgae and mushrooms...Spirulina and chlorella..nice addition.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband and I have regularly taken this daily for about 6 months. We’re feeling healthy and believe it’s helping us get all balances nutrients. We eat a lot of leafy greens and veggies so we take half the dose. The only thing I don’t care about the multi vitamin pill is that it’s very large for swallowing.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

i feel more healthy taking it coz i know that it is filled with the good stuff, there's also no need to take lots of different tablets and capsules, just one and it's enough to fulfill all the needed requirements our body needs.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

l have researched the best vitamins out there and these appear to be one of the best options for multivitamins. They have all the essential vitamins and minerals and none of the harmful chemicals, coloring, preservatives, etc. Seems to be a good product so far.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Im getting old now so I cant read the fine print but I know Source of Life and I always get a boost of energy when I take them.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for more than a month now and I already noticed the significant changes on my body which my digestive system functions healthily.